Many people recognize the need for life insurance, but don’t take the next step because they feel they don’t have safe, pressure-free places to start. Here are 10 steps to help you get started:
1. If you have dependents — you need it.
2. Life insurance helps replace your paycheck if you aren’t there to earn it.
3. Some life insurance is better than no life insurance.
4. Life insurance is less expensive than you think.
5. Life insurance is a smart financial move.
6. Make sure you know how much life insurance you get at work.
7. Life insurance needs change over time.
8. Term life Insurance is an easy and inexpensive way to get started.
9. The financial strength and reputation of the company you buy it from matters.
10. There is no substitute for good advice.
For more information, click on the link below or call me at 508-580-9950.