Long Term Care Insurance is by far one of the least understood types of insurance. One of my goals is to inform people with more than enough information so thoughtful decisions can be made for yourself and your family.
There are many factors to consider before beginning the quote phase. Here are just a few:
- Your health, and if applicable, your spouse or children's health statuses
- Your current living arrangements
- Your vision of family care assistance should a serious medical situation arise.
- Your overall finances, including current earned and guaranteed retirement and investment income.
- Current life insurance
- Alternate living arrangements, including modifying your home.
- Discussing your family succession strategies.
To begin a discussion with me, please fill out the form below.
All information is confidential and will not be sold, distributed etc. to any 3rd party and will be only used to qualify insurance.